Rabbit Jumps and Party Rental Agreement and Conditions
1).- Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement Rabbit Jumps & Party Rentals.
By renting this or any equipment from Rabbit Jumps & Party Rentals, i acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associates with participation in jump! or any party celebration Rabbit JUMPS activities and use of the play area, inflatable equipment and any all other rental equipment from Rabbit Jumps & Party Rentals. which includes but not limited to: contusions fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, paralysis, or even death. As a voluntary participation. I understand and accept these risks.
Buy renting this equipment customer understand and agrees that He or She is responsible for any loss or damages to the equipment while in their possession. To guarantee this promise, customer has provided a Credit card imprint and the cost to Repair any damages or loss of any equipment will be charge on the Credit Card on file. This equipment must be operate by 18 years or older.
2) Delivery services: we charge $20 flat transportation fee on jumpers unite if the order is larger the a regular jumpers and have more items and we need a bigger truck to transport them we will call you with your total transportation fee . To street address specified above by the Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the said street address (Delivery Address) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the Jumper Unit at the specified time. The entrance to the set up area must be clear of plats or any other obstruction a list 4' wide.
The rate depends on the locality and where you want your order delivered. Additional charges will occur for other than street level, long distance or are not easily accessible to our delivery truck. Everything should be stacked and ready for pick up in the drop off area at, the agreed time. Does Your Property have Stairs to get to set up location? if yes customers agree to add the cost for Stairs in to the order (No Stairs no cost). Rabbit Jumps and Party rentals allows up to 5 Stairs for free (basic jumps and small combos) if I have over 5 stairs I will pay $1 per stair up to and $2 for any over 10. Drivers CAN NOT do large combo units with stairs unless you call the office so we can send additional personnel and charge appropriately the driver will add the stairs cost to your order want he get there you total my change st delivery time.
3) General Rules to Follow during Use of the Jumper Unit, a Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the Jumper Unit at the same time. The maximum number of riders each group that should play in the Jumper Unit at one time are: Unit Size Children Children Ode- Adults X 9 & Under 9 to 12 Teens 13' X 13' 8 5-6 3-4 3 15' X 15' 10 6-8 4-5 4 **Any liability is at lessee’s own risk if allowing adults to jump at the same time as children. b. All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in the Jumper Unit. c. To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED. d. CHILDREN'S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED AS THE LESSEE OF THE JUMP UNIT. THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. e. Absolutely NO "Silly String," gum, candy, food or other sticky substances are allowed in the Jumper Unit. If upon pick up such cleaning is required then a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed. f. Do not move the Jumper Unit from the place where it was installed. If the Jumper Unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation. Keep the Jumper Unit away from swimming pools.
4) The Jumper Unit equipment is reliable. Should the Jumper Unit begin to deflate: (1) motor may have stopped in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor, and remember to keep the 50 feet extension cord on the outlet (Stronger outlets arc in the kitchen or the laundry room); (2) if the motor is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the Jumper Unit for snugness, re-tie if necessary; (3) if you cannot correct the problem, call (415) 382-6930.
5) Safe Operation Acknowledgement: Lessee acknowledges that he /she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the Jumper Unit that is the subject of this rental agreement. Lessee agrees to observe all safety precautions. Lessee also represents and warrants the safe return of the unit, and hereby agrees to pay FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS ($4,000) if it is not returned.
6) Maintenance: Lessee agrees to keep the Jumper Unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear excepted.
7) Alteration and Attachments: No alteration in or attachments to the Jumper Unit will be made without prior written approval of Lessor.
8) Warranty: Lessor warrants that the Jumper Unit leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The jumper Unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor's obligations under this Rental Agreement are limited to repair or replacement of the Jumper Unit when Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. This Warranty is in lieu of any and all warranties expressed or implied and of any aid all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including, but not limited to, consequential damages, arising out of the or in connection with the use or performance to the Jumper Unit.
9) Title to Jumper Unit: Lessee agrees to keep the Jumper Unit in his/her custody and not sublease, rent, sell, remove from the delivery address or otherwise transfer such Jumper Unit. The Jumper Unit will remain on the property of the Lessee and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
10) Release of Liability: The Lessee agrees that he/she shall be in charge of the Jumper Unit operation, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of the Jumper Unit in good working order. Lessor and its officers, employees and agents is/are not responsible for injury occurring to the Lessee or to any other person using the Jumper Unit, and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless of any injuries or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents from/against any costs incurred due to claims for anyone and/or for attorney fees and/or related cost involving the use and return of the Jumper Unit, should legal action become necessary.
11) Entire Agreement: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of the jumper Unit that is the subject of the Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged by Lessee.
12) Bad Weather Police: In the event of rain, high wins ext, RABBIT JUMPS AND PARTY RENTALS policy is that, a customer can cancel the delivery with no charge. (Any Deposits are held for one year and can be used at anytime in that year, there are no refunds of deposits) If the customer elects to accept the unit(s) they understand that there is no refund. If it does rain the units are still usable. Rabbit Jumps and Party Rentals recommends, that in light rain or showers that most of our units are open and it’s fine for kids to jump. If the rain becomes heavy, have the kids exit the unit and go inside and wait for the rain to quit. The units will accumulate water (it will bubble at the seams, this is normal) so have an adult or teen go inside the unit with a towel and dry out the unit and its ready for use again. Please leave units inflated until the driver arrives to pick up. Deflate units if there are wind speeds over 25 mph.
WE ARE DETERMINED TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY. IT IS THE DRIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE JUMPER UNIT IS PROPERLY INSTALLED AND IN A REASONABLY CLEAN CONDITION. IF YOU FEEL THAT THE DRIVER HAS NOT DONE A SATISFACTORY JOB IN SETTING UP THE UNIT, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY! RABBIT JUMPS & PARTY RENTALS: (415) 525 7863 cell or call the office at (415) 382 6930 from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm Saturday and Sundays from 10am to 2pm.
GENERAL PARTY RENTAL POLICE
Reservations depending on availability you are welcome to pick up your items the day before & return them the day after.
WE OFFER SUNDAY DROP OFF FOR CUSTOMER CONVENIENCE FROM 10 AM TO 2 PM Long term rentals quoted upon request.
DEPOSIT. All rental items are subject to a deposit which may only be used to defray the cost of cleaning or damage loss, which will be charged at the Credit Card on file.
Rental fees are due in advance, one week or the day of the delivery at the time of the delivery or pick up by customer
DINNERWARE, FLATWARE AND GLASSWARE
All of the above items are sent out carefully cleaned, counted, and wrapped. In return they must be in their original containers. To avoid extra charges please report any shortages immediately upon receipt of items. A cleaning fee of 50% of the rental fee will be assessed on all items not meeting the above conditions.
Table linen is ready to use. Linen-should be air dried and with no food residues to prevent staining and mildew. Wet damped linen should not be bagged, if stains cannot be removed or there is other obvious damage the charge will be replacement cost.
CANCELLATIONS. A: We allow cancellations up to 1 week prior to the party with no charge (any deposits will be held in your name for one year for a future booking-deposits will not be returned) but if you cancel with in the one week You loose your deposit and a 20% restocking fee is charged to the credit card on file or must be mailed in. If you cancel at the door or the driver has already been dispatched then you lose the entire payment.
All our Drivers work very hard and they do accept tips. All tips must be made in Cash. Thank You.
All equipment must be operated by people 18 years or older.
NO CASH REFUNDS - STORE CREDIT ONLY
To continue, please acknowledge following Rabbit Jumps and Party rentals does not set up on sharp rock or gravel. You will need to provide a separate circuit for each item ordered. Units must have electricity located within 50´. You agree to review our cancellation/bad weather policy. If you will be at a park, you more than likely will need a generator. Payment is due upon delivery. All units must be staked. We prefer to stake units to the ground but if you need sandbags please put the request in the Instructions section.
Rabbit Jumps and Party Rental Agreement and Conditions